Thursday, August 9, 2018

DEAR ANYBODY....

09 August 2018
221 days since Emergence

I have been out of it for 2 days!  I have woken up alone.... They left me!  It is all coming back to me in dribs and drabs....

I drew the short straw, it was my turn to do the supply run, Tom was coming with me.  We hadn't been out that long I remember that much.  I was in the kitchen of a nearby house, I felt something sting me on my neck.  I remember things going fuzzy and Tom had to carry me back to the store, I remember flashes of things.... Tom wiping my face with a cold cloth, Dani asking if I was OK and saying I must have had a reaction... Then nothing.

The next thing I remember is just now, waking up and being alone. This note was beside me....
I'm not angry, I don't blame them.  I would have done the same if the roles were reversed.

As soon as it gets dark I will head north.  I will try to catch up with the others, they can't have gone far.
My neck is fine, a little sore and stiff, but otherwise I feel ok.
I can't see any patrols walking around, they must have done their sweep and moved on.

Please let me find them I can't do this alone. 

L.T signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment