Sunday, August 5, 2018

DEAR ANYBODY....

05 August 2018
217 days since Emergence

Something is in the house with us!  We found what was left of Sarah's body in an upstairs bedroom, she had been torn apart.  I will never forget what I saw when I opened that door, not ever!

It was carnage.  I can't understand it, we didn't hear a thing.... No scuffle, no bang, no scream.... NOTHING!  We were all in the house, how could we hear nothing?

Whatever is here is very clever.  We don't know where or what it is.  We haven't seen it, but we know it is here.  Watching and waiting!

I have packed my things, I am waiting on the others to get ready.  We can't stay here being hunted, picked off one by one by an unseen enemy.  At least out there we can see where They are and the hybrids, we can try to stay one step ahead.

We haven't got time to bury Sarah.  I feel bad, but we have to leave.  I f she were alive she would do the same.

We have to go NOW! Something is moving around upstairs in the house.

We shouldn't be out during the day but we have no choice, it is a risk we are going to have to take! 

The others have apologized.  It seems too little too late.  Maybe if they had listened to me Sarah would still be alive!

This is our lives now.   Nomads, constantly on the move.

L.T signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment