Friday, August 3, 2018

DEAR ANYBODY....

03 August 2018
215 days since Emergence


I feel like something is watching us... Hunting us.  I feel uneasy all the time.  The others say I am being irrational, I can't understand how they don't feel it.  It is clawing its way all over my skin, tying to find a way in.  I feel like I am going crazy

Even sleep didn't bring relief  .  My dream last night was of torture, pain, of seeing my little sister ripped apart in front of me, of hearing her screams, hearing her shout for me to help her..... but I couldn't do anything.  I couldn't move, it was like I was stuck to the floor, and then one of them turning its head to look at me and grin showing me its mouth full of razor-sharp teeth.

I remember waking and covered in sweat.  Tom was standing over me, he must have woke me, I think I scared him, I think I scare them all.

There it is that tingle down my spine, my hair standing on end all over my body.... Something is out there, waiting biding it's time.  I can't stay here anymore.... I have to convince the others to leave.

SOMETHING BAD IS COMING.......

L.T signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment